Natural home remedies are popular these days for Osteoarthritis.
Some people don’t believe home remedies are working anymore, but its safe as compared to chemical treatments.
Always discuss with your doctor before using any naural remedy
Osteoarthritis, also famous as joint disease or osteoarthrosis, is the most widely recognized form of joint pain.
It happens because of the breakdown of ligament or cartilage in joints, which rub bones against each other.
OA is a usuall issue of joints that effects your legs and arms.
Sometime your wrists and ankles poorly affected.
- Loss of flexibility
- Abnormal sensation
Pain Occurs in joints
OA mostly occurs any joint. However, the primarily areas affected including:
- Fingertips and toes
- Lower back
- Spinal chord
Exercise for Osteoarthritis
Exercise helps to deal with osteoarthritis symptoms. It will help you to strong muscles around your joints. Also, exercise will assist you in reducing weight.
- Try aerobic exercises like walking, swimming, or biking for 30 minutes every day 5 times each week.
- Do weight training 5 times each week to build strong muscles.
- Do range of-movement exercises at least 30 minutes every day.
Maintain a strategic distance from high-impact sports, which increases the danger of damage.
If necessary, consult specialist to plan an exercise program that is reasonable for your health condition and way of life.
Regularly massaging the influenced area will help decrease the intensity of pain, swelling, and irritation.
Massage improves blood circulation, and soothingly affects inflamed muscles.
- Massage the influenced area with warm olive oil or coconut oil a couple of times every day.
- You can also make a massage oil with camphor and mustard oil.
- Add 10 grams of camphor to 1 cup of mustard oil and warmth it on low for 5 minutes.
- Enable it to cool, and use it to massage the influenced areas.
- Another choice is to blend wintergreen oil and eucalyptus oil and use it to massage the joints.
As joints become delicate because of osteoarthritis, make sure to massage tenderly or go to an expert massage specialist, if necessary.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis. Its inflammatory and alkaline-forming properties help lessen pain and firmness in the joints. Also, it disposes of poisons stored in the joints.
- Blend 1 teaspoon each of unfiltered, crude apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of warm water. Drink it twice a day, ideally before eating your dinner.
- You can also combine 1 tablespoon each of natural apple cider vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil. Use it to massage the influenced joints a couple of times every day.
Follow these remedies daily until the pain and irritation are no more.
This herb is rich in antioxidants that help to decrease pain, swelling, and irritation. Also, ginger enables block To cox 2, a chemical in the body that causes pain.
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of ginger tea every day.
- Grind a little bit of ginger root and boil it in some water for 10 minutes. Strain and include some honey.
- You can also eat some fresh ginger slices per day or include dry or fresh ginger in your cooking.
- You can massage the influenced areas with ginger oil a couple of times every day.
As indicated by a recent report in Arthritis Research and Therapy, green tea helps to control the side effects of osteoarthritis.
It holds antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to decrease joint pain and swelling.
on the other hand green tea also helps to reduce weight.
Also, green tea assists protect from bone density and keep up bone strength.
- First, take one teaspoon of green tea leaves in a cup of hot water.
- Secondly, cover and soak for a few moments.
- Strain, then include some honey.
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea every day.
Things to avoid in osteoarthritis
No doubt, there are different things which strictly prohibited in this disease and you must need to remember.
- aspartame (artificial sweetener)
- White salt
- saturated fat
- white bread
When to visit doctor?
its a matter of fact OA is a long life issue with no permanent cure.
You can take further precautionary measures to protect your joints.
If your home based treatment is not working properly, then consult the doctor.